Paytm announced today it has partnered with several places of public worship including Temples, Churches and Mosques among others to enable cashless donations. Devotees can now scan the Paytm QR…
- Udacity, Intel invite applications from students for artificial intelligence scholarship program
- The future of content sharing platforms in India: Karam Malhotra, SHAREit
- TCS announces winners of artificial intelligence contest for engineering students
- Evolution of Edge Computing
- DRDO Recruitment 2019: Electronics Engineers can Apply for DRDO JRF Vacancy in Chennai, Salary Rs 31,000
- Apple Days and OPPO Fantastic Days sale this week on Amazon.in
- Tips to protect children online
- India is an emerging player in the InsureTech space: Samrat Das, CIO, PNB MetLife
- Data Center Metal Folds – Enjoying the Origami, Are We?
- Data, automation and IoT will enable virtual societies and change the way we live and work: NTT Ltd.