Oracle has brought OpenWorld to India for the first time. The company wants to capitalize on the new opportunities in the local market through one of its most successful events…
- AI enabled legal research platform- mLeAP
- BridgeLabz aims to upskill around 5000 engineers through boot camps
- Should Facebook Accounts be Linked with Aadhaar to Curb Fake News?
- NXP hosts industry AI tech summit
- Why ISRO Chandrayaan 2 Wants to Land on the South Pole of the Moon?
- Emerging technologies, human-machine partnership to lay foundation for friction-free economy by 2030
- Is artificial intelligence shaping the future of ERP software?
- Citrix to launch desktop as a service solution for Microsoft
- Why tech-driven innovation can help companies adapt to changing consumer behaviours
- DMICDC Logistics Data Services appoints NEC’s Ichiro Oshima as new CEO