With more than Rs 8 crore in revenues and a customer base of over 40,000, Indian startup WebKul has quickly scaled up in a short period of time. In a…
- Edge data centers help gain an edge on business agility!
- 2022 will be about convergence of edge, IoT, and networking
- Smart manufacturing: Manufacturers must get creative to survive in fast-changing world
- HCL Technologies to Hire 12,000 Employees in the United States
- Microsoft Launches Free Online Course in Cybersecurity for Learners in India
- BEL Recruitment 2022 for Engineers: Applications Invited for Apprentice Vacancies, Stipend up to Rs 11,110
- Digital Twin Consortium announces Digital Twin system interoperability framework
- Companies not able to adopt Industry 4.0 will either do, or die!
- Roadmap to Industry 4.0 adoption in India @ India Mobile Congress 2021
- Advaiya focuses on enterprise-level innovation and tech enablement