Noida Power Company Limited (NPCL), the power distributor for Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, is a pro-technology and pro-innovation organization. Recognizing the high potential of Information Technology in the energy sector,…
- Infosys’ New Software Development Centre in West Bengal Expected to Create 1000 Jobs
- ERP: The Most Beneficial Tool for Enterprise Growth in Today’s Digital Era
- Google Announces Competition for Students, Winner to Receive Rs 500,000 Scholarship
- What the 18 Firms Selected for Oracle India’s Startup Cloud Accelerator Program Do
- eBay India Shuts Shop; Other Popular Web Platforms That Vanished Without a Trace
- How Much IT A CIO Needs To Know?
- Five Ways in Which Artificial Intelligence is Serving Millions Every Day
- Now, Microsoft to Digitally Encrypt CBSE Question Papers to Avoid Leaks
- Less than a Quarter of Global Enterprises Think and Act Like Digital Natives: Infosys Research
- David Marcus Quits Coinbase Board; Will Facebook Launch its Own Cryptocurrency?