IT industry has seen a lot of ups and down in the past one decade. New age leaders like Vijay Shekhar Sharma, founder PayTM, Vikram Singh Bedi, MD of AWS…
- Multi-cloud, DevOps key adoption areas in 2020: NetApp
- NetApp announces fifth cohort of tech startups
- DRDO Recruitment 2020: Doctors and Postgraduates can Apply for 11 Research Vacancies, Salary up to Rs 54,000
- Key trends that change the way organizations attract and retain talent: LinkedIn
- How to enable dark mode in WhatsApp Android?
- Five converging forces driving technological evolution
- Surf to success: B2B startups in India ride the digital transformation wave
- Is your team messaging platform secure?
- ISRO YUVIKA 2020 for School Students Announced, Online Registrations to Begin Soon
- HCL Technologies CEO C Vijayakumar named chairman of World Economic Forum’s IT governors community