IT industry has seen a lot of ups and down in the past one decade. New age leaders like Vijay Shekhar Sharma, founder PayTM, Vikram Singh Bedi, MD of AWS India and others share their opinion on the key challenges faced by the IT industry. They talk to Dataquest regarding the problems which are at present irking the industry. Most of them share their views on automation, AI and digitalization. Here is the video containing the bytes of these top tech leaders in India.
- ISRO Gaganyaan Manned Mission Could Take Place in December 2021
- Cyber security: Be ready for a tighter noose
- TCS iON introduces new certification program to empower university students with new-age, industry-aligned skills
- ‘Personal Data Protection Bill is like a double-sided sword’
- Reliance Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone Idea Tariff Hikes: Who is Offering the Most Economic Plans?
- IIT Recruitment 2019: IIT Delhi Invites Applications from Engineers for Vacancies in DRDO Project
- New Reliance Jio All-In-One Plans Announced, Tariffs Cheaper than Airtel, Vodafone Idea
- 3 Ways future health technologies will help rural patients receive care: IEEE
- Google’s chief executive officer Sundar Pichai promoted as Alphabet CEO
- How machine learning is enabling smart trading