IT industry has seen a lot of ups and down in the past one decade. New age leaders like Vijay Shekhar Sharma, founder PayTM, Vikram Singh Bedi, MD of AWS India and others share their opinion on the key challenges faced by the IT industry. They talk to Dataquest regarding the problems which are at present irking the industry. Most of them share their views on automation, AI and digitalization. Here is the video containing the bytes of these top tech leaders in India.
- Post Covid-19, is India’s TMT industry on the cusp of takeoff?
- Five emerging trends for data center networking: Harnath Babu, KPMG in India
- Conversational chatbots: Future of e-commerce?
- IIT Madras Offers Free Online Course on Robotics through NPTEL
- Cybersecurity in the age of Coronavirus and beyond
- AICTE Reduces MCA Program Duration by One Year: Required Eligibility to Join Course
- UGC Guidelines: StudentsLivesMatters Trends Yet Again as Examinations to be Held in September
- CBSE Reduces Syllabus for School Students from Classes 9 to 12
- VideoMeet Made in India video conferencing app launched
- IoT technologies helping businesses adapt to new normal