The festival of Diwali is impending, and almost every platform is looking to benefit from the same. After the success of Big Billion Days sale, the Flipkart Big Diwali Sale has kicked off and customers as usual are flocking the ecommerce site to check out the exciting offers that the website holds for them.
Flipkart Big Diwali Sale has announced notable discounts on several electronic items and for smartphones in particular. iPhones, Xiaomi POCO F1 and Samsung Galaxy Note 9 are some of the flagship phones whose prices have been slashed.
Big Billion Days had offered exciting offers on the latest Apple iPhone XS and XS Max, which holds true for the Flipkart Big Diwali Sale as well and you can read more about the same here.
Nonetheless, in India, budget smartphones are extremely popular for they are economical whilst offering decent features. Rs 10,000 is the range wherein Indians can get a feature smartphone with almost all desired characteristics. Here are some of the most popular smartphones that are available on the Flipkart Big Diwali Sale around Rs 10,000.
- Honor 9N is available at a price of Rs 9,999. The smartphone has 3GB RAM, 5.84 inches display, 16 MP front camera, 3000mAh battery, and Kirin 659 octa core processor.
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 priced t Rs 10,999 has 4GB RAM, 5.99 inch display, 13MP + 5MP/8MP front camera, 5,000mAh battery, and Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Octa Core processor.
- Nokia 5.1 Plus is a decent smartphone at Rs 10,499 for it has a 3GB RAM, 5.8inch display, 13MP+5MP/8MP front camera, 3060mAh battery, and MediaTek Helio 360 Processor.
- Honor 9 Lite priced at Rs 9,999 has 3GB RAM, 5.65 inch display, 13MP+2MP/13MP+2MP dual front camera, 3000mAh battery, Kirin 659 processor, and 12 months warranty on handset.
- Samsung Galaxy On Nxt is available at a price of Rs 9,990 has 3GB RAM, 5.5inch display, 13 MP rear camera, 8MP front camera, 3300mAh lithium ion battery, and Exynos 7870 Octa Core 1.6 GHz processor.
- Moto E5 plus too comes at a price of Rs 9,999 with a 3GB RAM, 6 inch display, 12 MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, 5000mAh battery, and Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor.