DRDO recruitment 2019 for engineers for a vacancy of 270 Scientist B positions has begun on the Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC). The positions available are 270 Scientist B vacancies in Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), 6 Scientist B vacancies in Department of Science and Technology (DST), 10 Scientist or Engineer B vacancies in Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), and 4 Executive Engineer vacancies in Gallium Arsenide Enabling Technology Centre (GAETEC). While the link has been made available on the official RAC website, online registrations for engineers will begin at 9:30 am IST on 10 August 2019, which is tomorrow. Interested and eligible candidates could keep their documents ready in order to begin applying for the vacancies, which begins soon.
Who can Apply for the DRDO Recruitment 2019 for Engineers?
Candidates with a first class degree from various streams of engineering such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, instrumentations engineering, chemical engineering, computer science engineering, aeronautical engineering, and so on along with a valid GATE score can apply for the posts. More details on the eligibility and guidelines have already been published before on DataQuest.
How to Apply for the DRDO Recruitment 2019 for Engineers?
Interested and eligible candidates are required to do the following to register themselves for the 290 Scientist B/Engineer vacancies”
- Candidates need to first register with the RAC website by providing the correct name and email address.
- Upon registration candidates may login any time before the last date of online registrations to fill up the application. Nevertheless, candidates are advised to do the same well in advance to avoid server issues and downtime due to last day rush.
- Candidates must clearly indicate their preferences for DRDO and/or DST and/or ADA and/or GAETEC as applicable to them based on their qualifications.
- Self attested certificates or testimonials regarding Date of Birth, Essential and Higher qualification along with mark‐sheets, caste, EWS status, ex‐servicemen, employment etc., need to be uploaded. Candidates must note that the maximum file size of each attachment should not exceed 500KB and it must be readable when a print out is taken.
- Candidates need to also upload a passport size color photograph not exceeding 30KB and of a resolution of 110 x 140 pixels. Furthermore, candidates need to also upload a scanned copy of the candidate’s signature.
- Provisions will be made for candidates who have appeared in their final exam to upload their provisional degree certificates until 30 September 2019.
- It would be prudent on the part of candidates to retain a copy of the online recruitment application in the pdf format after locking the online application form.
- Candidates are also required to make an online application fee of Rs 100, which is non-refundable. However, there is no application fee for SC, ST, PwD and women candidates.
- The closing date of the online application would be 30 August 2019 until 5:00 pm IST, and candidates are advised to go through all the DRDO recruitment 2019 notification in detail and then apply for the vacancies on https://rac.gov.in.