ChatGPT Plus with GPT 4 has now been made available in India, and the subscriptions are beginning to roll out starting today. The decision was announced by OpenAI on its social media platforms. “Great news! ChatGPT Plus subscriptions are now available in India. Get early access to new features, including GPT-4,” said a message from the company.
The company unveiled GPT 4 recently, and stated that it was an even more advanced version of the GPT 3.5 that was capable of human like intelligence. Unlike its predecessor, GPT 4 was read images and even provide text outputs for the same. Users have claimed that GPT 4 was able to provide recipes when they uploaded a picture of the contents of their fridge.
Advantages of ChatGPT Plus with GPT 4
While the company will continue to make its free version of ChatGPT available, the paid version will offer the following benefits:
- ChatGPT Plus offers availability even when demand is high, faster response speed, and priority access to new features.
- Access to GPT 4, which is capable of exhibiting a performance on level with human beings.
- Subscribers will be offered general access to ChatGPT even during peak times.
- ChatGPT Plus price in India would be around Rs 1600 per month, which is affordable.
- Receipts for credit purchases made are sent to the email address used when making the purchase.
Can Subscription to ChatGPT Plus with GPT 4 Be Cancelled?
Users may terminate their subscription any time they wish by clicking on “My Account” in the sidebar, and then clicking on “Manage my subscription” in the pop-up window. Consumers will then be directed to a Stripe checkout page where they will be able to select “Cancel Plan”.
cancellation will take effect the day after the next billing date, and until then users will be able to use ChatGPT Plus with GPT 4. To avoid being charged for the next billing period, users must cancel their subscription at least 24 hours before the next billing date.
Leave a Reply