Amazon Web Services (AWS) is all set to host its free online training event “AWSome Day” on 4 November 2020. AWSome Day Online Conference aims at providing a step-by-step introduction to the core AWS services for compute, storage, database, and networking to IT managers, business leaders, system engineers, system administrators, developers and architects who wish to learn more about cloud computing.
The online training event, being conducted in India from 6 am to 9 am IST and from 11 am to 2 pm IST on 4 November 2020 consists of five modules, technical demos, as well as live question and answer sessions with AWS technical experts. Participants will also receive a certificate of attendance after they complete watching 5 modules. The certificate of attendance will be sent by 20 November 2020 to the email used when registering for the event. For all other details on the event, viewers can refer to the following article: AWS Invites Applications for Free Online Training Event to Help Professionals Further their Cloud Ambitions
Important Details of the AWS Free Online Training Event
- AWSome Day Online Conference is an online event. After completing the online registration, a confirmation email will be sent, and the access link to the event will be provided through email on 3 November 2020.
- AWSome Day Online is ideal for IT managers, business leaders, system engineers, system administrators, developers and architects who are eager to learn more about cloud computing and how to get started on the AWS Cloud.
- The online conference is available in the following languages: English, Korean, Bahasa Indonesia, Thai and Vietnamese.
- For any further doubts regarding the event, viewers may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To register for the event for free, viewers are advised to visit the official website.