AWS is has invited applications for a free online training event being held on 4 November 2020, “AWSome Day” for which IT professionals looking to reskill in cloud computing can apply. Designed for IT managers, business leaders, system engineers, system administrators, developers and architects, the online training will introduce attendees to core AWS services for compute, storage, database, and networking.
The training will be delivered by AWS technical experts who will explain key features and use cases, share best practices, walk through technical demos, and will also answer attendees’ questions one-on-one. Participants who successfully complete the online training event will also be awarded a certificate of attendance, which will be sent by email a week after the event has ended.
What the AWS “AWSome Day Online Conference” Will Cover
The training will consist of five modules and technical demos. The topics that will be covered under the modules are as follows:
- Introduction to the AWS Cloud
- Getting started with the cloud wherein several of the AWS categories and services, and what the services do, when and how to use them will be covered.
- Building in the cloud: Insights on services to support building in the cloud from having scalable applications, monitoring resources, automating deployments, connecting and sharing data, and content delivery will be provided.
- Securing cloud applications using AWS approaches will be covered.
- Insights on AWS pricing, support and architecting will be given.
Those who wish to apply for the online training event are advised to go to the official page for more information. The last date for registering for the event is 3 November 2020. After completing the online registration process, applicants will receive a confirmation email. The access link to attend the online training will be provided through the registered email addresses one day prior to the event. The online training will be conducted for participants in India from 6 am to 9 am IST and from 11 am to 2 pm IST on 4 November 2020.