Zoho announced that its online invoicing software, Zoho Invoice has been selected by Google and is now officially part of the Recommended for G Suite program.
The Recommended for G Suite program is designed to help G Suite customers identify apps that work best with G Suite, such as Zoho Invoice that tightly integrates with G Suite apps like Gmail and Google Drive. These apps are reviewed by Google and an independent third-party security firm to make sure that the solutions are safe and reliable, and meet Google’s requirements for high quality integrations.
“We are highly invested in our app ecosystem with close to 1,000 apps available and over 400 million installs in last 3 years. Our new group of ‘Recommended for G Suite’ apps are all leading players in their respective categories and offer innovative solutions that seamlessly integrate with G Suite to fulfill immediate customer needs.” – Adam Massey, Director, Strategic Technology Partnerships, Google Cloud.
Zoho is a leading vendor in the G Suite Marketplace and also a Premier Technology Partner. “We’re excited to see Zoho Invoice in the Recommended for G Suite program,” says Raju Vegesna, Chief Evangelist, Zoho.
“Zoho Invoice is one of our most popular apps and its tight integration with G Suite helps thousands of businesses streamline their billing and payment needs,” he added.
Zoho Invoice is online invoicing software used by millions of freelancers and small business owners around the world to invoice their clients and to get paid faster online. With 10+ online payment gateways integrated, time tracking capabilities and advanced workflows for businesses, Zoho Invoice makes life a lot easier for businesses that want to automate their billing.
Highlights of Zoho Invoice and G Suite Integration
- Single sign–on: Sign-on to Zoho Invoice with Google credentials to provide seamless access to accounts.
- Add contacts from G Suite: Import new contacts and users to Zoho Invoice from G
- Suite users.
- View emails from Gmail: View emails in Zoho Invoice. Associate emails from customers to Gmail to customer transactions in Zoho Invoice.
- Save files with Google Drive: Save files, documents, backups and attach them to invoices in Zoho Invoice, all from Google Drive.
- Work with the Android Platform: Download the powerful Zoho Invoice app on the android phone, import contacts from Google Sheet into the app in a click and start invoicing on the go.