Vitti AI, an institution that drives sustainable business value generation by creating an ecosystem of multiple stakeholders, has invited applications from students and professionals for a webinar titled “Role of Artificial Intelligence in Tackling COVID-19” scheduled to be held on 16 May 2021 from 6 to 7 PM IST. The webinar will provide inputs on how AI-based applications can help in taking down the workload of medical staff and healthcare workers by self-regulating several processes.
The webinar will be addressed by Kundana Lal, president, Vitti Foundation, Darshan Dave, Advisor to CXO and founders, and Dr. Sandeep Raj, professor, IIIT Bhagalpur. The experts will speak about what are the roles played by artificial intelligence in tackling the COVID-19 pandemic, and how can the emerging technology help the world defeat the pandemic. Viewers can also ask questions during the live session, which will be answered by the experts.
What Will Be Covered in Vitti’s Webinar on the Role of Artificial Intelligence in Tackling COVID-19
- Valuable insights on the role of artificial intelligence and machine learning in defeating the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Can AI help our system to stop the third wave of COVID-19 cases?
- What are the prediction tools of AI which will help the world to avoid these kinds of pandemics?
- Latest tools, techniques, and skills AI and ML professionals must know.
- Insights on how to advance or transition your career in AI and Machine Learning.
- Detailed information on Vitti and IIIT Bhagalpur Programs for technology professionals and students.
- Opportunities for AI professionals across different domains.
Those who wish to know more about the webinar, and register for it are advised to visit the official website for further information.