Uber launched uberFLEET, an android app, for its fleet-partners in India. The uberFLEET app is designed to improve the overall productivity for fleet owners by making the process of managing drivers more efficient and reducing their downtime.
“We have hundreds of thousands of driver partners in India; a lot of them have progressed forward in life as entrepreneurs: they now own their own fleets and work with us as fleet partners. We built technology that supports them in managing their fleets. UberFLEET app allows fleet partners with driver positioning, helping drivers achieve maximum performance and overall, run their fleets more efficiently. Uber is at forefront of micro-entrepreneurship opportunity creation in India and UberFleet app is yet another step towards encouraging and support the entrepreneurial ambitions of our fleet partners”,” said Mr Apurva Dalal, Head of Engineering, Uber India.
The new uberFLEET app comes with the following features:
• Live Map: This helps fleet partners track the driver’s location, trip drop off point and location where they last went offline from
• Driver Performance Dashboard: Ability to track daily and weekly trips, earnings (cash and non cash), and ratings; manage driver partner’s performance
• Driver Status Logs: Partners can check the logs for when their drivers go online and offline
How does uberFLEET work?
1. Partners can download the app from Google Play Store
2. Partners can login into the app using the same login credentials as they use on the web dashboard or partners.uber.com
3. On login they can see the live map of their fleet and details related to driver activity and performance
4. They can click on the individual driver to check detailed stats on the driver like fares, cash collected, hours online, login/logout timestamps, trip details, incentives earned as well the live map for individual online drivers and last online location for offline drivers