Starting off as an online payment gateway platform to now becoming an online shopping mall, PayTM has grown to become one of the most used apps in India. Every other Indian has a PayTM app on their smartphone. There is no need to carry a physical wallet anymore- just PayTM it and you are sorted.
- ISRO Recruitment 2019: Over 150 Scientist, Engineer and Technician Fresh Vacancies Announced, Salary up to Rs 2,08,700
- Why data analytics is essential for enhancing customer experience
- Four most powerful uses of machine learning in marketing
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling: All You Need To Know
- TCS IT Wiz 2019: Hyderabad Public School named the winner of National Champion Trophy
- DRDO Recruitment 2019: Candidates can Apply for over 1800 MTS Posts, Salary Rs 18,000 to 56,900
- ICT Academy in Tamil Nadu advances agreement with Oracle Academy to train 900 teachers
- Trends 2020: 5 cybersecurity predictions for the year to come
- Walmart to Train 50,000 MSME Entrepreneurs in India through 25 Institutes
- Watch ISRO PSLV-C48 RISAT-2BR1 Launch Live Online: What the RISAT Satellites Do?