TCS recruitment is being conducted through off campus hiring for graduates who passed out in the year 2020 and 2021
TCS recruitment is currently underway for fresh graduates through off campus hiring. The company says that Phase 2 of TCS Off Campus Hiring has been announced after an “overwhelming” response was received in the first phase, which was conducted in September 2021. TCS Off Campus hiring tests are being conducted since 8 November 2021, and the test will be conducted in continuous batches depending on the date of the registration of candidates. Interested candidates will have to register before 16 January 2022.
The TCS Off Campus Test pattern consists of numerical ability, verbal ability, reasoning ability, programming logic and coding section. Those who get selected will be presented with an opportunity to work with the latest trending technologies, expedited joining and competency readiness incentives, says the company. Interested graduates may also join the TCS Resonance community to access all the learnings and webinars pertaining to the TCS Off Campus Hiring test.
Who Can Apply for TCS Recruitment?
The following are the eligibility criteria to apply for TCS recruitment:
- Candidates with a BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA or MSc from any recognised institute or university may apply.
- Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS recruitment process.
- Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration, and not have any backlogs.
- Candidates must have completed their courses through the full-time mode. Those who have completed their secondary or senior secondary course from NIOS are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Students with up to two years of prior work experience can also apply.
- There should be a minimum aggregate of 60 percent in all class 10, 12, graduation and post graduation as well.
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates will have to follow these steps to apply for the recruitment:
- Students need to first login to the TCS Next Step Portal.
- Candidates must then register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process.
- Registered users need to login, complete the application form, submit, and then click on Apply for Drive.
- New users need to click on Register Now, choose category as IT, fill and submit application form and click on Apply For Drive.
- To confirm the status of applications, candidates can click on Track Your Application, which should reflect as Applied for Drive.
Those who wish to submit applications are advised to go through the official website for further information.