TCS recruitment 2022 is being conducted for candidates with 6 months to 1 year experience through off-campus digital hiring
TCS recruitment 2022 is underway through off-campus digital hiring for candidates who passed out from colleges in the year 2019, 2020 and 2021. Candidates with 6 to 12 months of IT work experience can apply for the posts. Candidates with an undergraduate qualification will be paid around 7 lakhs per annum, and candidates with a postgraduate experience will be paid Rs 7.3 lakhs per annum.
Who Can Apply for TCS Recruitment 2022?
Candidates who have passed undergraduate and postgraduate engineering courses such as BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc, MS, integrated BS-MS, integrated BTech-M.Tech, Integrated BE-ME from any specialization offered by a recognized university or college can apply for the TCS off-campus digital hiring. Furthermore, the following important points have also been mentioned:
- Candidates should be between 18 and 28 years of age.
- Only full time courses will be considered.
- The candidate who has completed their secondary and/or senior secondary course from National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time.
- Applicants should have no backlogs.
- Minimum aggregate all subjects in all semesters marks of 70% or 7 CGPA in each of Class 10th, Class 12th, diploma if applicable, graduation and post-graduation examination is acceptable.
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates will have to follow these steps to apply for the recruitment:
- Students need to first login to the TCS Next Step Portal.
- Status of the application should be “Application received”.
- Registered users need to login, complete the application form, submit, and then click on Apply for Drive.
- New users need to click on Register Now, choose category as IT, fill and submit application form and click on Apply For Drive.
- As the final step, candidates need to apply on TCS Off-Campus hiring website, which is mandatory.
The last date to apply for the vacancies is 25 February 2022.