TCS NQT 2021 registration link is now live and free for students and professionals who wish to register and take the National Qualifier Test being organised by TCS. The National Qualifier Test scores will be considered by TCS and other leading companies such as Titan, Equifax, Data Patterns, UXD Jobs, Croma, Tata Electronics, and so on while hiring freshers. The scores will be valid for a period of two years, and the registrations will close on 10 February 2021.
Only two lakh registrations will be accepted from undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma students in their pre-final and final year, students pursuing a degree in any discipline or specialisation as well as freshers with less than two years of experience. The test will be held on 18 and 19 February 2021. Furthermore, the TCS iON Job listing portal will soon be made available wherein applicants can use to NQT scores to apply for jobs.
How to Apply for TCS NQT 2021 Using the Registration Link
Applicants need to first click on the TCS NQT 2021 registration link, and then follow the steps mentioned below to register for the National Qualifier Test:
- Click on the register now button, and then click on the Create Account button to complete the one-time signup process. The same process can be used to sign-in for the next National Qualifier Test.
- To create an account, applicants will then have to enter all the required details. Candidates need to ensure that the correct email address is entered as all communication will be routed through the registered email address.
- Applicants need to then tick on the declaration checkbox and click on “OK’ to complete the registration.
- Applicants will also need to verify their mobile number by generating an OTP using the OTP box available on the form.
- The institute name where the candidate is studying needs to be selected from the form as well.
- After registration, applicants can then chose the NQT variant and take the test.
- Candidates who select higher-level skills will not be allowed to select its basic variant. For example, if the candidate chooses Subject NQT IT Programming then they will not be able to choose Subject NQT Basic Computer Skills, says the website.
The NQT test will be conducted in the English language only and there will be no negative marking, and candidates who appeared in October 2020 can reappear for the February 2021 test. For those who wish to know more about the National Qualifier Test, and register using the TCS NQT 2021 registration link, applicants are advised to visit the official website.