TCS NQT 2021 registration link goes live once again for freshers looking for TCS jobs. Fresh graduates may submit applications for the National Qualifier Tests to be held in August and November 2021. TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is basically a multi-level assessment examination to identify the competencies and skills of fresh graduates. Apart from TCS, several other companies accept NQT scores to hire fresh graduates.
Some of the companies that accept TCS NQT scores are TCS, Titan, Equifax, Data Patterns, UXD Jobs, Croma, Tata Electronics, SEAKNOTS, Croma, Mosambee, Wish Tree, ProTech Solutions, Happiest Minds, Refinitiv, Norican Group, Nava Bharat, and Aphelion Labs. Candidates after obtaining their NQT scores will, however, have to apply individually on each company website based on the availability of jobs.
How to Register for TCS NQT 2021?
Candidates hoping to secure TCS jobs as well as opportunities with other companies will have to undertake the following steps:
- Applicants need to click on the “Buy Now” or “Activate Now” button on the TCS NQT – Variants section.
- The TCS NQT variants available such as NQT Cognitive Skills, Attitudinal Alignment NQT Psychometric test, Industrial NQT such as Information Technology or Banking and Financial Services, or Subject NQT such as IT programming, basic computer skills or accountant will have to be bought.
- TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials can be used to login or applicants can sign up as a new user.
- On successful submission of the registration form, applicants will need to proceed to make the payment by clicking on “Click to Proceed” and the hall ticket will be issued only on the successful purchase of the exam.
- Applicants will receive a successful registration message on their registered email ID or mobile number.
- The assessment will be conducted in two modes online Remote Proctored Assessment and In-Centre Assessment.
- For the Online Remote Proctored Assessment, participants will receive the login credentials on their registered email ID, two days prior to the assessment.
- In-Centre Assessment, participants will receive the hall ticket on their email ID, two days prior to the assessment.
- Freshers need to then take the NQT test in August or November, and the exact test dates based on the exam session chosen will be notified to candidates on email well in advance.
- A benchmark score will be given which will be valid for two years.
- Freshers may then submit applications for corporate jobs based on their eligibility criteria.
About TCS NQT
The TCS NQT examinations are conducted every quarter, which will be scheduled in the months of February, May, August and November. In addition to these 4 exams scheduled in a year, TCS iON may announce additional exam dates subject to the demand from recruiting corporates. Those who wish to know more about TCS NQT 2021 can visit the official website for further details.