75% of marketers chose Instagram as their most preferred channel for sharing image-based content, while Twitter and Facebook garnered brand approval ratings of 63% and 56% respectively for the same….
- ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund Launches New Fund Offer
- New Xerox Multifunction Printers Help SMBs Transform the Way They Work
- Microsoft’s Seeing AI App Can Now Detect and Read Out Indian Currency to Users
- GlobalLogic Appoints Puneet Gupta as its CTO for India, APAC Region
- Aadhaar Verdict: What are the Pros and Cons of Making UID Mandatory
- PUBG Mobile Not Working Properly on Apple iPhone XS Max?
- O.C. Tanner Unveils 2018 Global Culture Report
- The OYO Augmentation: Expansion, Investment and Hiring Plans by 2020
- Paytm Money: Being Paytm Wallet User Isn’t Enough for Registration
- Microsoft Unveils Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise