Eduwizards is an education technology company that provides online and offline tutoring to students in India and US. The company claims to have registered over 100,000 students and endeavors to…
- NXP hosts industry AI tech summit
- Why ISRO Chandrayaan 2 Wants to Land on the South Pole of the Moon?
- Emerging technologies, human-machine partnership to lay foundation for friction-free economy by 2030
- Is artificial intelligence shaping the future of ERP software?
- Citrix to launch desktop as a service solution for Microsoft
- Why tech-driven innovation can help companies adapt to changing consumer behaviours
- DMICDC Logistics Data Services appoints NEC’s Ichiro Oshima as new CEO
- The significance of cybersecurity in India: Vishal Salvi, Infosys
- Zomato ties up with FarEye to gain logistics visibility and enhance restaurant compliance
- TO THE NEW develops ‘Performance Smartboard’ for the Ministry of External Affairs