Continuing with its commitment to bring the internet alive for a billion Indians, Google today announced a new set of products and features for Indian languages to better serve the…
- Post Covid-19, is India’s TMT industry on the cusp of takeoff?
- Five emerging trends for data center networking: Harnath Babu, KPMG in India
- Conversational chatbots: Future of e-commerce?
- IIT Madras Offers Free Online Course on Robotics through NPTEL
- Cybersecurity in the age of Coronavirus and beyond
- AICTE Reduces MCA Program Duration by One Year: Required Eligibility to Join Course
- UGC Guidelines: StudentsLivesMatters Trends Yet Again as Examinations to be Held in September
- CBSE Reduces Syllabus for School Students from Classes 9 to 12
- VideoMeet Made in India video conferencing app launched
- IoT technologies helping businesses adapt to new normal