The Haryana government has set up its first Digital Investigation, Training and Analysis Centre (DITAC) in Gurugram (Gurgoan) which will focus exclusively on social media content and keep watch on…
- Intelligent security engineered for digital-age education
- 4 Most In-demand Professions at Present in Indian Corporate World: TeamLease
- BHEL Recruitment 2021: Applications Invited for New Lead Consultant Vacancies, Salary Rs 1,00,000
- Capabilities backed by location intelligence are widely in demand: Agendra Kumar, Esri India
- MeitY, Goverment of Andhra Pradesh and NASSCOM launch Centre of Excellence of IoT and AI in Visakhapatnam
- How are edtech platforms leveraging hybrid learning to upskill K12 students?
- Three key focus areas for CIOs to drive value: Gartner
- India’s direct selling market and the pandemic. What lies ahead?
- Zoho Corporation Launches TrainerCentral to Offer Online Courses, 15-day Free Trial Available
- DRDO Recruitment 2021: Video Interviews to be Conducted for Research Vacancies at TBRL, Salary Rs 31,000