Indian IT industry has reached at an inflection point where it is playing with a lot of trends and is not solely dependent on the US customers. Earlier the focus…
- 45% people stated that data localisation should be flexible: Data Protection Bill Survey
- How much is India’s semiconductor market worth now, and what will it be in 5 years?
- Industry IoT Consortium and International Society of Automation help companies secure industrial automation and control systems
- Leena Ai enables real-time action to enhance employee engagement: Adit Jain
- How Polycab India grew from a small hardware store to a leading manufacturer of cables and wires
- Sentiment analysis in real-time: Improving business outcomes
- Data intelligence: Empowering MSMEs’ credit accessibility
- ISRO Recruitment 2022: Applications Invited from Teachers for 19 New Vacancies, Salary up to Rs 1,51,100
- Is third-party data a good fit for your purpose?
- India on track to become digital-first economy