Tech Mahindra., a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business reengineering today announced the audited consolidated financial results for its third quarter ended December 31, 2016. “The strong deal wins…
- ECIL Recruitment 2020: Online Applications Invited from Engineers for 17 Vacancies, Salary Rs 23,000
- AICTE Invites Applications from CBSE Teachers for Online Faculty Development Programmes in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Paytm Gets Removed from Google Play Due to Paytm Cricket League
- Paytm Vanishes from Google Play Store, Is Your Money Safe?
- Making the Internet safer using remote browser isolation: Samir Shah, CEO, Cyberinc
- How Predicting & Preventing Failure is Critical to Digital Transformation Success
- Apple Store Online is Coming to India Next Week, Students to Get Special Pricing on iPads and Mac
- Microsoft and NASSCOM Invite Applications from Students for Online Courses on Artificial Intelligence: Here’s How to Register
- SMEs are going digital, but what about cybersecurity?
- Smartwatches turning out to be essential in identifying COVID symptoms