Data bundling to be an exciting factor for tablets market in CY 2017
Gurugram – Friday March 3, 2017: According to CMR’s India annual Tablet PC Market Review, CY 2016, 3.5 million Tablet PCs were sold (shipped) in India, registering a decline of about 18% over CY2015.
In the fourth quarter, the shipments recorded a 16% fall over the same period of CY 2015 on account of lukewarm sales. The total sales stood at 0.81 million in Q4 of 2016, compared to 0.97 million in the year-ago period.
Datawind retained the top position with 34% market share, followed by Samsung (18%), Pantel (12%) and Micromax (10%) in CY 2016. In terms of technology, 2G shipments showed a sharp fall of 92% in CY 2016 over CY 2015, 3G declined 71% and 4G rose by 6%.
- GATE 2022: IIT Kharagpur Launches Official Website, Check Important Details
- Advance supply chain planning startup 3SC raises $15 M in series B funding led by GEF Capital
- Predictive maintenance using a digital twin
- Ransomware is the monetization of poor cyber hygiene: 6 ways to prevent it
- Academia: The Untapped Goldmine for India’s DeepTech Growth Story
- Airtel customers can now purchase Kaspersky security solutions through Airtel Thanks app
- Future proof your business strategy with cloud hosting
- CBSE Class 12 Result 2021 Announced: Download PDF from DigiLocker
- Bengaluru Techie, Baffled by Stranger’s Vaccination Certificate Issued on His Number on CoWIN, Narrates Ordeal
- IT Companies that are Planning to Work from Office Soon