- Negating data dead-end for businesses
- We are entering a phase where data is abundant: Tech predictions for 2022 and beyond
- Deepfakes, cryptocurrency and mobile wallets: Cybercriminals find new opportunities in 2022
- BEL Recruitment 2021 for Engineers: Applications Invited for 15 Project Engineer Vacancies, Salary Rs 35,000
- Microsoft enables smart and secure hybrid education
- Fork model of IT
- DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Online Applications Invited for 19 Vacancies, Stipend Rs 9000
- NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Online Applications Begin for 72 Vacancies, Salary up to Rs 44,900
- Infrastructural innovations are vital for the hybrid cloud world of the future
- 10 tips to protect yourself against ‘Ransomware’ attacks in 2022 and beyond
Perpetuuiti TechnoSoft Inc. announced that Sudish Kumar, a high-tech industry veteran with more than 18 years’ experience, has joined the company’s leadership team as Vice President Sales (APAC). He will lead Perpetuuiti’s sales team in the APAC region. In the new role, he will be responsible for building and developing the market for Perpetuuiti for the APAC region. He will work closely with the management of the company to design strategies for accelerating the growth of the company in this market.
Sudish Kumar is a highly accomplished sales and business development professional with extensive experience in sales, business development, global sales and P&L management. He has managed teams and offices in APAC, MENA and across the US and has delivered a P&L management exceeding $30 mn. Sudish Kumar brings with him in-depth knowledge and experience of working with cloud and managed services, service providers, system integrators, datacenter services, channels, alliances & IT distribution, and OEM & ISVs. He has led and successfully managed pre-sales teams, solution architects and product management teams as well as large multi-location operations teams in program management and service delivery.
Commenting on his appointment, Ashis Guha, Senior Vice President Sales (APAC & ME), Perpetuuiti said, “We are excited to have Mr. Sudish Kumar on board. His experience and strong track record in sales, BD, P&L management and marketing experience from a wide variety of industries will serve the company well. As part of our leadership team, he will be an asset for the company.”
“I am thrilled to join Perpetuuiti and look forward to accelerating the business growth through strategic sales, product, and team management. Perpetuuiti is poised for significant growth in the market and I am looking forward to be a part of this growth and contribute my best in the development,“ said Sudish Kumar.
Prior to joining Perpetuuiti, Sudish Kumar was heading the Cloud Services Group at Commvault Systems Inc, India. He has also held senior positions with many well-known companies like Mphasis an HP company, Trimax, etc and was one of the core team member along with the founders of Kryptos Networks which was acquired by Crayon Software an USD 8 Billion $ company based out of Norway.
Kumar holds an Alumnus status with a degree in Global Business Management from Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta and General Management from Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai.