- How leading M&A teams consistently source deals
- Becoming the Chief Value Officer
- It’s raining clouds: How the cloud is empowering people and changing the business world
- IIT Madras Students Get Placed with Salary of Rs 21.48 Lakh Per Year, Here’s a List of Top Recruiters
- Why CXOs and business heads must understand and be involved in their organization’s digital transformation?
- Accenture and AWS Offer Unemployed Youth in India a 12-week Free Course on Cloud Computing
- How the fintech industry can embrace the Metaverse
- DRDO Recruitment 2022: Applications Invited for 22 New Apprentice Vacancies, Stipend Rs 6000
- The Art of Future-Proofing – Upgrading Your Defenses for the Threats of Tomorrow
- Data and AI: Extract, transform and load
Commvault , a global leader in enterprise data protection and information management, today announced continued customer growth and momentum fueled by the increased demand for Commvault’s industry leading solutions portfolio. Customers also cited Commvault’s leadership in helping them make the strategic shift from traditional on-premises infrastructures to the cloud to transform operations and increase overall business agility.
With many national and international data legislation proposals under review, and customers data shifting to mobile and cloud solutions for cost efficiency and flexibility, the innovation, reliability, and confidence provided by Commvault solutions have resonated especially well in the public, education and healthcare sectors.
Ongoing customer momentum and direct endorsement from customers across multiple sectors, all contributed to Commvault being ranked furthest on the “completeness of vision” and highest on the “ability to execute” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, and named a leader for the sixth successive year.
“I am pleased to see the continuing penetration into the public sector related organizations and out overall customer momentum in our first quarter of FY17” said N, Robert Hammer, chairman,president and CEO of Commvault. The trust placed into us by customers, our leading innovation, and the recognition from leading industry analysts is fueling our momentum and helping to distinguish Commvault from its competitors.