Online applications for Siemens scholarship program 2021 soon come to an end. Siemens offers internship opportunities, soft skills trainings, projects, mentorships and financial assistance to students selected for the scholarship. The program is being supported by employees of the company in the entire project lifecycle. So far, since the year 2013, 735 students from 77 government engineering colleges across 23 states in India have been part of the Siemens Scholarship Program.
“The internship opportunities and the trainings from the Siemens Scholarship Program really gave me an edge over other students in my class. My professional growth has been good. I am able to support my family financially and now my sister is studying Pharmacy. The SSP program has enabled me to have a great career in the automobile industry,” said Pavitra S who was rewarded the Siemens Scholarship in 2018, and is now employed as a brake system design engineer with a leading automobile manufacturer in India.
What the Siemens Scholarship Program 2021 Comprises Of
Those selected for the scholarship program will receive the following benefits:
- Annual scholarship that includes reimbursement of tuition fees and allowances for books, stationery, hostel, additional classes, and so on.
- Internship opportunities will be provided at Siemens and other multi-national companies.
- 50 percent of the Siemens Scholarship Program 2021 has been reserved for girls.
- The yearly scholarship will be given to students who clear all subjects in first class.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Siemens Scholarship Program 2021
The program is open to students who match the following criteria:
- First-year students of government engineering colleges from the streams of mechanical or production engineering, electrical engineering, electronics engineering, instrumentation engineering, electronics and telecommunication engineering, and computer science or information technology.
- Annual family income of the candidate should be less than Rs 2 lakhs.
- Applicants should have obtained 60% aggregate in SSC, a minimum of 50% aggregate and a minimum of 60% PCM aggregate in HSC or equivalent result.
- There is an age limit of 20 years.
How to Apply for Siemens Scholarship Program 2021?
Candidates who match the above-mentioned criteria would have to submit online applications before 15 February 2021. The following are important guidelines with regard to the scholarship program:
- All information in the online application form needs to be submitted in English.
- This online application form can be best viewed in Internet Explorer 8.0, Mozilla 25.0 and Chrome 31.0.
- No phone calls, SMS or any other electronic mode shall be accepted in respect to the result of the scholarship.