Founded in 2011 and headquartered in Gurugram, ShopClues is one of the preferred e-commerce destination for Real India – Buyers and Sellers in Tier 2, 3 and 4 cities and beyond.
With over – 100 million monthly visits, 28 million listed products and 6,00,000 merchants, ShopClues has taken local brands to a National level servicing more than 31,500 pin codes across India.
Spearheaded by Sanjay Sethi and Radhika Ghai, ShopClues (an Indian subsidiary of Clues Network Inc., a US Corporation) was deemed a Unicorn in 2016 with the E Series Funding by Sovereign Wealth Fund GIC Pte Ltd. Other investors include Tiger Global Management LLC, Helion Venture Partners & Nexus Venture Partners.
- Prior to Zeta, the organization was managing reimbursements through a paper mechanism, wherein employees were required to file their claims through an expense form
- The entire process (from filing to claims hitting the account) generally took around 15-30 days
- There was always a risk of bills getting lost, damaged & overall, the entire process of approval was a very long drawn one
- HR automation has always been ShopClues’ priority. Post their first meeting with Zeta, the organization was convinced that they should go ahead with this partnership
- With benefits such as compilation with all RBI related guidelines, Zeta dashboard showcasing the top merchants where employees are spending their money, the organization received regular insights into employee preferences
- Further, the data shared with the auditors was also now in a much more streamlined manner
- The employees’ experience with Zeta has been great as they just need to click a picture of the bills and upload it
- The entire time taken to submit a claim is now not more than a minute
- They now know well in advance how much bills they need to submit, where to submit along with timelines of reimbursements
- The app is integrated with food ordering platforms like Zomato so it automatically pays through the Zeta app
- Employees across all levels (junior-leadership) are really happy using the platform and urge more corporate and employees to start using Zeta