RITES recruitment 2021 is currently underway for 22 new vacancies wherein retired or PSU officials will be engaged as experts on a contractual basis. Those selected will be engaged for one year initially, which may be extended by another year based on the performance of the candidate. Candidates who get recruited against the vacancies will be paid a monthly salary of Rs 50,000 and will work in Bengaluru.
Who Can Apply for RITES Recruitment 2021?
The latest RITES recruitment notification says that there are a total of 22 vacancies for which candidates with the following qualifications may apply:
|Name of vacancy||Qualifications required||Number of vacancies|
|Quality control or material engineer||Graduate in civil engineering from a recognised university along with 10 years of total experience||14|
|SHE expert||Graduate in safety engineering or MA or MSc in safety from a recognised university along with 10 years of total experience||6|
|Planning engineer||Graduate in civil engineering from a recognised university along with 10 years of total experience||2|
Candidates will also be required to have a minimum of three of experience in the relevant fields in order to apply for the posts.
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates will have to submit online applications in the registration format available in the expert or agency registration link provided on the RITES website before 3 October 2021. Some of the documents required are a follows:
- Two recent passport size colour photographs.
- High school certificate for proof of date of birth.
- Certificates of academic and professional qualifications.
- Detailed resume.
- Pension payment order.
- Service certificate, last pay-slip, indicating last grade and basic pay drawn issued by the last employer.
- PE number with the last employer.
- Proof of identity and address.
- PAN card.
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the application form.
- Any other document in support of candidature.
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to go through the official notification in detail before submitting applications.