Reliance Jio offers an Emergency Data Loan Facility to customers who may not be in a position to instantly purchase a data top-up due to various reasons. Emergency data loan facility from Reliance Jio aims at ensuring the continuation of seamless high-speed data experience for such customers. This feature could be beneficial for users who consume their daily data quota much faster and are left without high-speed data for the rest of the day.
This facility can be used by prepaid Reliance Jio users, and under the f ‘Recharge Now and Pay Later’ functionality consumers can allow its prepaid users to borrow up to 5 emergency data loan packs of 1GB each, which are valued at under Rs 11 per pack. The company has recently augmented its network to almost double its data capacity and speed, and users have already reportedly started experiencing better network connectivity and higher speeds.
Steps to Avail Reliance Jio Emergency Data Loan Facility
Users who wish to avail of the Recharge Now and Pay Later facility by Reliance Jio need to do the following:
- Download MyJio App from App;e app store or Google Play Store.
- Open MyJio App and go to ‘menu’ on the top left of the page.
- Select ‘Emergency Data Loan’ under mobile services.
- Click ‘Proceed’ on the emergency data loan banner.
- Select the ‘Get emergency data’ option.
- Click ‘Activate now’ to get the emergency loan benefit.
- Emergency data loan benefit is activated.
Whenever users wish to pay for the services, payment for the emergency data loan utilized can also be done from the same page.