Online applications for railway recruitment 2021 being conducted for 3093 trade apprentice vacancies are set to begin on 20 September 2021. While an indicative notice was issued last week about the vacancies, the detailed notification has now been made available on the official website. Eligible candidates will be engaged under the Apprentices Act 1961 for imparting training at various divisions, units, or workshops over Northern Railway and will also be paid a monthly stipend as allowed by rules.
Who Can Apply for Railway Recruitment 2021?
The latest railway recruitment notification issued on the website says that there are 3093 trade apprentice vacancies for which candidates with an SSC, matriculation, 10th class examination or its equivalent under 10+2 examination system with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and have passed ITI in the following trades issued by NCVT or SCVT recognized by Government of India can apply:
- Mechanic diesel.
- Mechanic (motor vehicle).
- Forger and heat treater.
- Welder or welder (gas and electric).
- Painter general.
- Mechanic machine tool maintenance.
- Refrigeration and air conditioning.
- Computer operator and programming assistant.
- Plate, general, MWD, or pipe fitter.
How to Apply for Railway Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates will have to submit online applications before 20 October 2021 by doing the following:
- Click on the Link “Engagement of Act Apprentice” online application on the official website.
- Fill in all the required personal details such as name, father’s name, mobile number, and other such information.
- Login, after which candidate dashboard containing application form, payment of online fee, and upload documents will appear.
- Pay an online application fee of Rs 100.
- Upload all the required documents and submit the form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official notification in detail before submitting applications.