QiKU, which has within eleven months grown to number four position in the online smartphone market in China, today announced its India entry with the game changing flagship Q Terra. Q Terra is competitively priced at INR 21,999 in India and a special price of Rs 19,999 for its ‘Gamechangers Fan Community’ through Q Invites.
Announcing the price, Varun Sharma, CEO, Qiku India said they want to build a strong community of “Game changers in India and as a special privilege for being part of this community the brand will extend the Q invite entitling them exclusively to a game changing price of 19,999. This will be the first current generation flagship device globally, to be priced under Rs, 20, 000
The Q Terra combines superior hardware with a groundbreaking OS, resulting in an amazing symbiosis smartphone experience.
Multitasking should be a smartphone’s top priority, and that’s exactly what the Q Terra offers as it is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 64-bit processor and 3GB RAM that takes care of those annoying hang-ups and heated moments that disrupt your experience. The 16 GB internal storage capacity is expandable up to 128 GB.
The model comes with an almost bezel-less 6 inch FHD (1080 * 1920) display in the size of other 5.5” display handsets, which is the best in the world with 83% screen to body ratio.
The Magnalium alloy unibody, made from high-strength aerospace aluminum alloy provides extra durability and the lightweight body makes it feel effortless in your hand, and looks superbly sleek.
Q Terra uses a first of its kind DuoScopic Camera System integrating two 13MP Sony back cameras – a IMX278 color sensor along with a B/W IMX214 sensor to capture the most visually stunning pictures and videos with little effort. The black and white camera captures sharper details and contours which combines with the image from the color camera to produce stunningly detailed images even in low light conditions. For selfies and video calling, the Q Terra offers an 8 megapixel front-facing camera (1.4μm pixel size+ f/2.4 aperture). Both cameras are equipped with CMOS image sensor for better camera experience.
The true game-changer for Q Terra is its best-in-class, proprietary Android-based OS the 360 OS. The feature-rich OS lets you freeze unused apps, clear hidden third party software, and optimises the device performance based on your usage.
The Q Terra also comes with a fingerprint scanner at the rear panel making it easy to take selfies and unlocking phone superfast. Adding to the performance features, the smartphones is powered by a massive 3700mAh non removable battery which ensures great battery life and productivity. The handset supports double-speed 4G LTE networks upto 300MB/s downstream and comes with dual SIM slots, one of which serves as the microSD (upto 128 GB) card slot.
Other notable features of the Qiku Q Terra phone includes:
· 83% screen to body ration makes its 6” screen easy to hold
· First of its kind DuoScopic Camera System integrating two 13MP Sony back cameras
· The ICE Box automatically freezes applications which are not active for 15 days in order to release the memory for fast reaction and one can unfreeze once you need them back
· Unique kill switch function allows consumers to remotely disable lost phones – even without internet access or when a different SIM card is in used on a stolen phone
· Private Space which is not accessible on the homescreen offers confidential Contact, SMS, Album, App, Video option to ensure security and privacy and can be activated by fingerprint scanner or assigned code on dial board
· Ability to uninstall all pre-installed applications on the smartphone
· Heat tracking ability to track and find out the heat source by detecting the CPU temperature when higher than 45 degree