Palo Alto cybersecurity virtual internship 2021is being organised by EduSkills and AICTE for students who are available for two months
Palo Alto cybersecurity virtual internship 2021 has been announced for college students pursuing their degrees at any Engineering and Polytechnic Institutions which are members of EduSkills. The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and EduSkills have launched the virtual internship program on cybersecurity supported by Palo Alto. The purpose of the internship is to help students pursue a career in cybersecurity, as there are not enough number of professionals in the field at present. “The number of available cybersecurity professionals would need to grow by a whopping 145% just to meet the global demands of the market,” says the TULIP website.
The AICTE TULIP portal says that there are 5,000 opportunities available, and the internship is 8 weeks long. Shortlisted students will be enrolled on Palo Alto Networks Cybersecurity Academy Portal and will be given PCCET Course access, which interns will have to complete within 4 weeks by giving online assessments. Students who successfully complete the online course will be assigned a project, which needs to be completed within 4 weeks with the help of their faculties and submitted it as per the format. Students who successfully complete the Palo Alto cybersecurity virtual internship 2021 will receive the following:
- Course completion certificate from Palo Alto.
- Internship certificate by AICTE, MoE and EduSkills.
- Internship digital badge.
Who Can Apply for Palo Alto Cybersecurity Virtual Internship 2021?
The internship opportunity is available to students pursuing the following streams at Engineering and Polytechnic Institutions which are members of EduSkills:
- Students currently pursuing BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, Diploma, and other related degrees.
- Students from any branch and any year can apply.
- Students must be available for a period of two months as the internship will be 8 weeks long.
Important Details of Palo Alto Cybersecurity Virtual Internship 2021
Apart from the eligibility criteria, students are advised to go through the following important details about the virtual internship:
- The terms of engagement will be as per EduSkills and Palo Alto Academy guidelines.
- Students need to register for this program through AICTE Internship Portal.
- The selected students list will be sent to the concerned institute authorities.
- It is important for applicants to have relevant skills and interests.
- During the project duration, students will attend 4 days, wherein 8 hours of mentoring sessions will be taken by Industry experts. Students will get 1 day of around 2 hours of career advancement session by corporate HRs.
- Interns who complete the internship successfully will get hiring opportunities in Global Corporates, says the portal.
How to Apply for Palo Alto Cybersecurity Virtual Internship 2021
All interested students who are pursuing the mentioned degrees, and wish to pursue a career in cybersecurity can sign-up for the internship by registering on the AICTE TULIP portal before 10 October 2021. Applicants will first have to register with the TULIP portal by providing institute name, student Id, name, city of residence, email ID, mobile number, and so on. Once registered, students may log in using their email Id and password to apply for the internship. Those who wish to know more are advised to go through the official website for further information.