NIT Warangal has invited applications from researchers and faculty for a 5-day online course on artificial intelligence and machine learning
NIT Warangal has invited applications for a 5-day Online Course on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. The course is being offered by the Centre for Continuing Education of NIT Warangal that organizes continuing education programs and workshops in the frontier areas of science, engineering, technology, management, humanities, and social science among others. Participants will get an e-certificate upon successful completion of the course.
This online course will be conducted for three hours a day, and the purpose of the program is to help the faculty community update themselves about recent trends in artificial intelligence and machine learning. Participants will be introduced to research oriented problem solving, as well as the latest tools and techniques in the broad area of artificial intelligence and machine learning. Faculty members, post-doctoral fellows, doctoral research students, and participants from industries may apply for the course.
What the NIT Warangal Online Course on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Will Cover?
The objective of the course is to provide participants with knowledge in solving the real world problems in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications. The topics that will be covered as part of the course are as follows:
- Introduction to machine learning and tools installation.
- Numpy and Pandas using Python, data preprocessing and visualization. Simple and multiple linear regression introduction to Python: why Python programming, data types and operators, control flow, functions, scripting, classes, regression through gradient descent, particle swarm optimization, teaching learning based optimization.
- Optimization through meta-heuristic techniques, linear and non-linear regression with the help of Gradient Descent Technique, multi language machine translation using NLP Techniques.
- Decision tree and support vector regression.
- ANN using Python.
- Real time object detection using open CV and DNN.
- Tensor Flow and Keras using Python.
- Face mask recognition system using tensor flow and Keras, Deep RNN and Bidirectional LSTM.
Important Dates for NIT Warangal Online Course on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Interested participants who wish to apply for the course will have to submit online applications through the dedicated Google form before 15 November 2021. The course will be conducted from 22 to 26 November 2021. The notification mentions that since there are a limited number of seats, participants. Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official notification in detail.