NIT Warangal has offered an online course on artificial intelligence for students and professionals. The course called “Python for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications” will be conducted from 16 to 20 August 2021 from 4 to 7 pm in the evening. While students can enroll for the online course by paying Rs 500, professionals can avail of the course at Rs 1000.
The sessions of the course, being offered by the Center for Continuing Education of NIT Warangal, will be handled by experts From IITs, NITs, Central University and professors from US Universities. Interested individuals may register on the first come first serve basis as there are only 100 seats available. All participants of the course will get an e-certificate upon completion.
What the NIT Warangal Online Course on Artificial Intelligence Will Cover
The course will cover the main aspects of python for artificial intelligence and machine learning through the following topics:
- Introduction to Python Programming.
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Tools, Installation (Anaconda).
- NumPy and Pandas using Python.
- Data Preprocessing and Visualization.
- Simple and Multiple Linear Regression.
- Decision Tree and Support Vector Regression.
- Introductions to Deep learning ANN from Scratch using Python.
- Real-Time Object Detection using OpenCV and DNN.
- TensorFlow and Keras Using Python.
- Face Mask Recognition System using TensorFlow and Keras.
- Recurrent Neural network and types of RNN.
- Supervised and unsupervised learning, Back Propagation.
- Long short-term memory with a case study.
How to Enroll for NIT Warangal Online Course on Artificial Intelligence
Interested participants will have to fill and submit a Google Form provided by the institute before 15 August 2021, and a link for the same has been provided by NIT Warangal in the official brochure. Applicants will also have to submit the fee for the course, and the details will have to be entered into the form. Applicants may also contact the course coordinator Dr. Raju Bhukya at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.