NIT Warangal is offering the 5-day online course on data science to students at Rs 500, and at Rs 1000 for professionals
NIT Warangal has invited applications from students and professionals for a 5-day online course called “Applications of Machine Learning and Deep Learning in Data Science.” The course is being offered in partnership with Sri Venkateswara College, University of Delhi. The programme is open to all undergraduates, postgraduates, research scholars and industry professionals. Those who successfully finish the course will be given e-certifucates.
What the NIT Warangal Online Course on Data Science Will Cover
The online course on data science will cover the following topics:
- Basics of AI, ML and DL, supervised and unsupervised algorithms like SVM, and KNN.
- Working with data preprocessing and data visualisations using Python.
- Deep Learning techniques like single and multi layer perception, LSTM, RNN, and ANN.
- Introduction to AI, machine learning tools and techniques, simple and multiple linear regression.
- Neural networks and multilayer perception, back propagation, CNN applications.
- Advanced research applications in machine and deep learning.
Outcomes of the NIT Warangal Online Course on Data Science
The following are the outcomes that the institute aims at achieving through the online course:
- Upon the completion of the training programme the participants, or trainee can understand or gain knowledge in solving the real world problems in AI machine learning and deep learning applications.
- Latest tools and techniques in AI machine learning.
- Research oriented problem solving in AI machine learning and deep learning.
How to Apply for NIT Warangal Online Course on Data Science?
Interested and eligible candidates will have to submit the dedicated Google Form before 25 February 2022. The course is being offered to students at Rs 500, and at Rs 1000 for professionals. Confirmation mails will be sent two days before the programme once paid, and registered participation is complete, says the notification. Those who wish to know more about the online course are advised to go through the official notification in detail for further information.