NIT Warangal is offering a 10 day online course on artificial intelligence and machine learning for biomedical applications at Rs 750
NIT Warangal is accepting applications from interested participants for a 10-day online course called “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Biomedical Applications.” The course aims at helping to disseminate the knowledge in the domain of artificial intelligence and machine learning with python for biomedical applications. Applicants will be selected on a first come first serve basis, and the maximum number of participants that will be allowed is 60. Furthermore, 10 participants from the industry will be allowed to participate.
Participants of the course will be empowered to understand how artificial intelligence can be used to innovate and improve medical-related applications. “Machine learning is a fast-growing field of artificial intelligence concerned with the study and design of computer algorithms for learning good representations of data, at multiple levels of abstraction,” says the official notification issued on the NIT Warangal website.
What the NIT Warangal Online Course on Artificial Intelligence Will Cover?
Some of the topics related to the use of artificial intelligence and machine learning in biomedical applications are as follows:
- Introduction to artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science.
- Research in machine learning and applications.
- Machine learning with feature representation.
- Feature selection and ensemble methods.
- Machine learning basics: Linear regression, perceptron’s, multilayer perceptron’s, stochastic gradient descent, or backpropagation.
- Basics of Python.
- Decision tress, and Naive Bayesian Classification.
- KNN, unsupervised learning methods, and K-Means.
- Dimensionality reduction methods, or PCA.
- Support vector machine.
- Introduction to deep learning and CNN models.
- Bio-medical applications.
Important Details of the NIT Warangal Online Course on Artificial Intelligence
Those who wish to apply for the course will have to submit online applications before 10 October 2021. The course costs Rs 750 for faculty and research scholars, and Rs 2250 for industry participants. The list of selected participants will be intimated through e-mail, and in case a candidate is not selected, the demand draft will be sent back, says the notification. Participants will receive certificates upon successful completion of the course. Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official notification in detail.