NIT Tiruchirappalli is currently accepting applications for 7 internship opportunities wherein candidates will be engaged on a temporary basis
NIT Tiruchirappalli has invited applications from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic records for 7 internship opportunities. . The initial appointment is for a period of six months, which could be renewed after every six months on the basis of appraisal and recommendation by the committee constituted for the purpose or competent authority. Interns will be paid a consolidated monthly stipend of Rs 18,270 for 26 working days with 4 paid holidays per month. The selected candidates will have to work six days a week for 48 hours and will also have to work in different shifts and on weekends on a rotation basis.
Who Can Apply for NIT Tiruchirappalli Internship?
The official notification issued on the NIT Tiruchirappalli website says that there are 7 internship opportunities for which candidates with the following qualifications can apply:
- There are two vacancies available for candidates with a regular Master’s of library and information science (MLib, Inf Sc) from an affiliated university or institute with at least 60% marks or equivalent, obtained after graduation.
- There is one vacancy available for candidates with a degree in commerce in first class, who are also Tally Certified.
- There is one vacancy for candidates with a Master or Bachelor degree in visual communication or media communication.
- There is one vacancy for candidates with a degree in mass communication or journalism from affiliated university or institute with at least 60% marks or equivalent.
- There are two vacancies for candidates with a diploma in civil engineering or BE in civil engineering or ME in civil engineering with three years’ experience.
How to Apply for NIT Tiruchirappalli Internship?
Interested and eligible candidates will have to submit the Google form provided in the official notification before 8 October 2021. . Initial screening and shortlisting of the candidates will be done based on prior academic performance and experience by the screening committee. After that, only the shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and through the website www.nitt.edu to appear for an online test or interview.