NHAI internship 2022 has been announced for National Highways under the jurisdiction of National Highways Authority of India in Guwahati
NHAI internship 2022 is being conducted for three internship opportunities available in Guwahati, Assam. The training will include field experience in construction of civil engineering works particularly roads, bridges, flyovers, and underpass among others within Assam and Meghalaya. Those selected will be engaged for a period of two months and will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 5000.
Who can Apply for NHAI Internship 2022?
The NHAI internship opportunity, which will provide those selected with an opportunity to know about the Government functioning and development policies of the Government of India, is open to the following candidates:
- Students pursuing BE or BTech in engineering.
- Applicants should be available for a period of two months.
- Those who wish to pursue the internship should have similar interests.
Responsibilities of Students Who Get Selected for NHAI Internship 2022
Selected students will be expected to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- The Candidate is required to visit the site and have survey and investigation, quality checks including carrying out experiment in both laboratory as well as field study the DPRs, estimates, and alignments.
- The candidate should also visit the green field alignment sections, based on the study reports and traffic, requirement of cross drainage structures , requirement of underpasses for ease movement of pedestrian.
- The candidates will also receive exposure on different regulatory frame work such as clearance from other departments namely Railways, IWAI, Forest and Environment.
How to Apply for NHAI Internship 2022?
Students interested to apply for this opportunity will have to submit applications on the official website before 23 January 2022. Applicants will first have to register with the TULIP portal by providing institute name, student Id, email ID, mobile number, and so on. Once registered, students may log in using their email Id and password to apply for the internship.