NHAI internship 2021 has been announced for National Highways under the jurisdiction of National Highways Authority of India in Hyderabad
NHAI internship 2021 is being conducted at the National Highways under the jurisdiction of NHAI RO Hyderabad. There are 8 new internship opportunities available for which interested candidates may apply online until 22 November 2021. The scheme basically aims at providing students with an opportunity to learn and operate in a real-life environment and equip themselves with practical knowledge and skills in fields such as project design and appraisal, procurement, project management, monitoring and execution, land acquisition, performance management and contract management among other areas. Those selected will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 5000, and will be engaged for two months.
Responsibilities of Students Selected for NHAI Internship 2021
Selected students will be expected to do the following at the National Highways Authority of India:
- Conduct field visits, regularly monitor, understand and analyse the progress of the on-going works (development phase, construction phase),works with respect to land acquisition, utility shifting, contract management.
- Interns are also expected to contribute in the functioning of NHAI by way of their inputs such as empirical analysis, briefing reports, papers, and research through data collected during field visits and also submit briefings on the contract documents.
Who Can Apply for NHAI Internship 2021?
To apply for the internship, students need to have the following qualifications:
- Students pursuing graduation or post graduation who are currently in their final year or freshly graduated students who have obtained their graduation certificate after 15 August 2020 in Civil Engineering from AICTE affiliated institutions or any recognized university or institution within India.
- Applicants should have obtained overall 70 percent marks or equivalent grade in all the semester examinations and no backlogs or reappears of any subjects.
- Students should be available for a period of two months.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official website for further information.