Mphasis Limited, an Information Technology (IT) solutions provider specializing in cloud and cognitive services, announced its financial results for fourth quarter and financial year ended 31st March 2019.
Quarter ended 31st March 2019
- Gross Revenue grew 20.2% YoY and 2.2% QoQ on a reported basis. In constant currency growth was 12.6% YoY and 2.9% QoQ
- DXC/HP revenue grew 26.1% YoY and remained flat QoQ on a reported basis. In constant currency growth was 19.4% YoY and 0.4% QoQ
- Direct International revenue grew 18.8% YoY and 3.5% QoQ on a reported basis. In constant currency growth was 10.4% YoY and 4.3% QoQ
- Direct Core revenue grew 27.7% YoY and 2.9% QoQ on a reported basis. In constant currency growth was 18.8% YoY and 3.7% QoQ
Year ended 31st March 2019
- USD 616 million TCV wins in Direct International business of which 79% in new generation services; a 11.8% increase YoY
- Overall Gross revenue grew 22.6% on reported basis and 14.2% in constant currency
- DXC/HP revenue grew 32.0% on reported basis and 22.9% in constant currency
- Direct Core revenue grew 25.4% on reported basis and 16.3% in constant currency
- Net profit (after exceptional items) grew 28.2% YoY to INR 10,734 million
- EPS (after exceptional items) grew 31.4% YoY to INR 56.1
- Mphasis Board of Directors recommended a dividend of Rs 27 per share for FY 2019.
“We are very encouraged by the consistent and healthy growth of Mphasis over the quarters; especially in New Gen Services which contributes to 46% of our Direct Core portfolio. We continue to invest in growing our service offerings and strengthening our go-to-market; both by building core offerings as well as partnering with the best-in-class,” said Nitin Rakesh, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director, Mphasis.