|Motorola today announced a partnership with Airtel to provide 4G services on its new Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G smartphone available on Flipkart. As a part of an ongoing offer consumers get a flat INR 500 off on a limited stock of Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G devices. Further, in an exchange of any old device, you can get up to INR 1,500 off on the product price and purchase the new Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G for INR 6,499. In addition to this, on the purchase of the new Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G along with new Airtel connection, you will receive a Flipkart electronic gift voucher of INR 500 without any minimum purchase limit. If you are already an Airtel customer you can avail a double your data plan for free on Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G.The details of the offers will be available on the Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G product page on Flipkart.
- Technology and innovation in higher education
- AICTE Pragati Scheme for Girls 2021: Application Date for Scholarship of Rs 50,000 Extended, Check Details
- IT Spending in India to reach $100 billion in 2022: Gartner
- Intelligent security engineered for digital-age education
- 4 Most In-demand Professions at Present in Indian Corporate World: TeamLease
- BHEL Recruitment 2021: Applications Invited for New Lead Consultant Vacancies, Salary Rs 1,00,000
- Capabilities backed by location intelligence are widely in demand: Agendra Kumar, Esri India
- MeitY, Goverment of Andhra Pradesh and NASSCOM launch Centre of Excellence of IoT and AI in Visakhapatnam
- How are edtech platforms leveraging hybrid learning to upskill K12 students?
- Three key focus areas for CIOs to drive value: Gartner