MoRTH internship 2022 has been announced for Civil Engineering students for a period of three months in the National Highway Projects
MoRTH internship 2022 is being offered for final year engineering students for around 75 vacancies to serve in the National Highway Projects. The period of internship shall be minimum 3 months out of which minimum 12 weeks will be assigned to the contractor and consultant of a particular highway project. The selected interns will be made to learn through work, says the official web page. The Ministry will shortlist the applicants and allot them to different national highway projects under implementing agencies of the Ministry such as NHAI, NHIDCL, BRO and State PWDs. Those selected will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 10,000.
Who Can Apply for MoRTH Internship 2022?
The internship opportunity is open to final year engineering students pursing education in IITs, NITs and government, or private engineering colleges provided they meet the following criteria:
- Students should be pursuing civil engineering.
- Interns must be available for duration of three months.
- Participants are required to have relevant skills and interests.
Furthermore, students must have secured a CGPA 7.0 in the completed semesters for which result has been published to be eligible for internship in national highway projects. A score of 70% will be considered as equivalent to 7.0 CGPA.
Certificates for MoRTH Internship 2022?
Internships will be given certificates upon successfully completing the internship provided they meet the following criteria:
- Presentation on internship learning and experience: 20 marks.
- Report on internship learning and experience: 40 marks.
- General assessment by Project manager of contractor 1 concessionaire: 10 marks.
- General assessment by Team Leader of AEIIE or PMC: 10 marks.
- General assessment by PD or EE of NHAI, NHIDCL, BRO or State PWD: 10 marks.
- Attendance: 10 marks.
Interested participants will have to submit applications before 15 July 2022. Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official website for more information.