Microsoft recruitment 2022 for engineers is being conducted for full time vacancies of program manager that are available in Hyderabad
Microsoft recruitment 2022 for engineers is underway for full time program manger vacancies available at Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad that was set up in 1998. The centre is one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. Candidates selected for the post will be responsible for driving the vision,
design, implementation and market success of next-generation software solutions.
Who Can Apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2022 for Engineers?
The notification issued on the official website says that candidates with the following qualifications may apply for the program manager vacancies:
- BTech, MTech or MS degree in computer science or related quantitative field a plus.
- Currently pursuing an MBA or equivalent from a Tier-I management institute in India.
2 to 4 years of relevant work experience in program management in a technology or product firm is a plus.
- Great communication skills both oral and written.
- Proven ability to have worked in teams.
Responsibilities of the Candidates Selected
There multiple vacancies across Microsoft’s engineering groups, and the responsibilities of the candidates selected through the recruitment drive are as follows:
- Defining and executing product strategy and roadmap: Defining who the product is for, identifying the fundamental problem that that is being solved, understanding the competition, and core positioning with respect to the competition, identifying approach to the market and partnerships.
Building the Product: Lots of whiteboarding, storyboarding, sketching and designing, iterating with engineering on tradeoffs between priority, timelines, and capabilities, partnering across teams in Microsoft to
deliver the solution, performing usability studies, planning versions, legal, marketing, and monetization plans.
Connecting with the customer: Evangelizing the product through customer connect, being the ‘face’ of the product, experimentation, and data analysis, iterating on feedback and learnings.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official website for further information.