- COVID-19: A black swan event fraught with cyber risks
- STPI takes steps to cushion IT/ITeS exports from coronavirus impact
- IIT PhD Admission 2020: Engineers can apply for PhD in Artificial Intelligence at IIT Hyderabad
- Google Maps helping public health officials combat COVID-19
- NEAT Offers an Online Product on Job Readiness for Engineers to Increase their Employability
- Telcos look to turn themselves into ‘cloud-natives’
- Security offering and Work from Home tips for COVID19
- Core functions and sites are activating with BCP: Saurabh Saxena, Micro Focus
- Indian Government Launches Aarogya Setu App to Step-up the Fight against Coronavirus
- 5-stage roadmap for successful adoption of Multi-Touch Attribution
Micromax, a consumer electronics company in India has launched a 8-inch tablet – Canvas Tab P680, featuring dual-SIM connectivity and runs Android Lollipop. The tablet is priced at Rs 9,499, which also comes with 3G support.
The tablet has been priced keeping in mind the entertainment experience. The USP of this tablet is its slim design, an 8-inch WXGA IPS display, also the dual-SIM and the built-in dual box speakers that offer loud and clear audio output. The Canvas Tab P680 is the first tablet from Micromax that will run on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS. Voice calling can be made through a handsfree.
“With the launch of this new tablet model P680, users will get the best immersive audio and video experience, giving them a full- fledged entertainment,” said Vineet Taneja, CEO, Micromax Informatics, during the launch.