- Dell Technologies Innovators and Trailblazers customer award winners, including eight industry leaders exemplifying excellence across all stages of the Digital Transformation journey.
- Strong investment momentum through Dell Technologies Capital. The company’s venture practice competed 24 investments since emerging from stealth, had 11 exits from its portfolio, of which three have gone public in the past seven months, all “unicorn” IPOs with a collective market value of more than $11 billion. See separate release
- Dell Technologies is investing in new programs, incentives and solutions designed to fast-track channel partners’ delivery of Digital, IT, Security and Workforce Transformations for their customers. Separate release to be issued at 1:00 p.m. PT
- Check Point, Microsoft Integration to Deliver Comprehensive Protection Against Data Leaks
- Election Results 2019: IT Industry Reacts to Narendra Modi Lead BJP Receiving Massive Mandate
- Nexign Promotes Alexey Volynkin to CCO, Restructures Executive Team
- Citrix Ushers in New Era of Employee Engagement and Productivity
- Election Results 2019 Live: The Role being Played by Google, Twitter and Facebook
- Skillsoft Unveils New Tool to Simplify Compliance Workflows
- Enhanced Mobile Broadband and FWA to be Early Use Cases for 5G in India
- Signify, Star Sports Partner for ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
- DRDO Recruitment 2019: DRDO CEPTAM Invites Applications for 351 Technician A Posts, Salary Rs 28,000
- The Importance of IDNs in Local Languages in India: Nitin Wali, Neustar
Dell Technologies Chairman and CEO Michael Dell kicks off one of the IT industry’s premier events, Dell Technologies World 2018. An expected 14,000 visitors gather this week to experience how the industry leading Dell Technologies businesses will play a fundamental role in helping them envision and realize their digital future. In addition to the largest-ever collection of onsite Vegas attendees for the show, an additional 35,000 from around the world are expected to participate through live streamed and on-demand virtual Dell Technologies World video experiences.
“Dell Technologies World is our opportunity to share our vision of technology as the driver of human progress in every corner of the world,” said Michael Dell, chairman and CEO, Dell Technologies. “We will showcase ways, big and small, our customers are using technology to change the world for the better, whether through a reimagined process or a reimagined industry. We talk often about technology solving our greatest challenges, and we’re making more progress more quickly than ever before.”
Customers continue to embrace Dell Technologies as their essential infrastructure company in increasing numbers. Dell Technologies will showcase a range of significant announcements throughout the week, highlighting key business priorities and extending the industry’s most comprehensive and innovative portfolio – from edge to core to cloud – to help customers more quickly reach their desired state.
Announced today from Dell Technologies World:
“Our customers are responding to the power of our combined company, creating good momentum as we kick off 2018,” said Jeff Clarke, vice chairman, Products and Operations, Dell. “We currently have the No. 1 worldwide market share in key areas like servers and storage. When the first calendar quarter 2018 industry market share numbers are final, we expect to increase our worldwide PC market share for the 21st consecutive quarter, and gain share in servers and storage. We have exciting announcements planned across our portfolio at this year’s event that are driving this leadership and our customers’ digital transformation, ultimately resulting in better business outcomes.”