Meizu, one of the leading smartphone brands in China, announced the re-opening of sales for its flagship phone MX5 on Snapdeal. Post the great response received from its previous sale, the Meizu MX5 will once again be available for consumers to purchase tomorrow i.e. Friday, September 18th. The registration on Snapdeal Meizu officially launched its flagship phone MX5 in India at a price of INR 19,999 on August 26th. Earlier last month, the brand had announced its exclusive partnership with India’s largest online marketplace, Snapdeal for the sale of MX5.
As of now the Meizu has 45 functional customer service centres in 34 cities across India.
Keeping in line with the brands commitment to provide its customer the best products as well as unique after sales experience. Meizu MX5 has the following key specifications: –
▪ AMOLED display, for the better and for future: The display from Samsung comes with amazing specifications and infinite contrast range. It produces more vivid pictures and text is displayed crystal clear.
▪ mCharge: Fast charging technology 25% recharged over a cup of coffee The MX5 features mCharge, the world’s most sophisticated quick charge technology.
▪ mTouch 2.0: New fingerprint sensor makes identification faster and the appearance smoother and elegant.
▪ An awesome design: Exquisite all metal body, 12-gun 3D sand blasting, a 5 step anodizing process and superb fine polishing.
▪ Daily experience comes before benchmarks: The Mediatek Helio X10 is a 64-bit octa-core CPU manufactured using the 28nm HPM process.
▪ Dual-SIM with dual-standby and dual 4G: Primary 4G SIM-card provides you with high-speed internet, while the second SIM-card provides you with 2G voice calls.
▪ 20.7 megapixels camera: Equipped with the camera of 6P lens, which significantly increases its peripheral resolution and laser-aided focussed technology that helps customers to take outstanding photos.
▪ Advanced 64-bit Flyme OS 4.5 Popular Flyme system: Updates its excellent Flyme 4 to 64-bit Flyme 4.5 for Android with 100+ functional updates.