Meizu, one of the smartphone brands in China announced its exclusive partnership with India’s online marketplace Snapdeal for its flagship model, MX5. The registration for the smartphone will commence at 10:00 am from Wednesday, August 19th, 2015.
Registration link: http://www.snapdeal.com/offers/meizu-mx5
It might be easy to create a phone, but creating one that is innovative can only be achieved by years of experience. The price of this full metal body is yet to be announced but it has some powerful specifications:-
▪ AMOLED display, for the better and for future: The display from Samsung comes with amazing specifications and infinite contrast range. It produces more vivid pictures and text is displayed crystal clear.
▪ mCharge: Fast charging technology 25% recharged over a cup of coffee The MX5 features mCharge, the world’s most sophisticated quick charge technology.
▪ mTouch 2.0: New fingerprint sensor makes identification faster and the appearance smoother and elegant.
▪ An awesome design: Exquisite all metal body, 12-gun 3D sand blasting, a 5 step anodizing process and superb fine polishing.
▪ Daily experience comes before benchmarks: The Mediatek Helio X10 is a 64-bit octa-core CPU manufactured using the 28nm HPM process.
▪ Dual-SIM with dual-standby and dual 4G: Primary 4G SIM-card provides you with high-speed internet, while the second SIM-card provides you with 2G voice calls.
▪ 20.7 megapixels camera: Equipped with the camera of 6P lens, which significantly increases its peripheral resolution and laser-aided focussed technology that helps customers to take outstanding photos.
▪ Advanced 64-bit Flyme OS 4.5 Popular Flyme system: Updates its excellent Flyme 4 to 64-bit Flyme 4.5 for Android with 100+ functional updates.
“Our philosophy at Meizu has always been driven by our commitment to delivering innovative and user friendly products,” said, Mr.David, Head of Meizu India. Speaking about the partnership David adds, “ We are glad to partner with Snapdeal for the flagship product MX5 given their connect with the Indian consumers and robust distribution network across India.”
Mr.Tony Navin, Senior Vice President, Partnerships & Strategic Initiatives, Snapdeal said “We are excited to take Meizu MX5 to consumers across 5000+ cities and towns across India through the Snapdeal platform. This phone is a great addition to our product offerings with its promise of value for every buck spent by the consumers and we are confident that it will be well received by our customers”